|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 12:14 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- Automation Anywhere Inc., an industry-leading provider of business process automation software, today announced that the company continues to see extraordinary growth in 2012. Automation Anywhere helps CIOs save millions of dollars through its business and IT process automation, automated testing and ERP automation solutions.
"Our customers see Automation Anywhere as the foundation for a new, strategic approach to IT and business processes. Automation Anywhere has helped thousands of companies become more agile, reduce manual errors and drive revenues in a very challenging economic climate," said Mihir Shukla, founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. "As happy as we are with our own continued double digit growth, we are even more excited to hear from our customers that they save tens of millions of dollars using Automation Anywhere."
Highlights of 2012 include:
- Revenue growth: Automation Anywhere saw 50% growth in the first 3 quarters of 2012 over the first 3 quarters of 2011.
- Expanded partnerships: Automation Anywhere expanded strategic channel partnerships, including achieving the Microsoft Partner Network Gold ISV Competency and joining the SAP® EcoHub & SAP PartnerEdge Programs.
- New Products: Automation Anywhere expanded its product lines, including IT process recording technology Process inVision, Testing Anywhere for cloud and HTML5, and new solutions for enhancing ERP applications and processes. Testing Anywhere 8.0 will be released later in 2012.
- Corporate ROI Program: Automation Anywhere launched an innovative ROI program to help customers find the best, most efficient ways to roll out automation technologies and maximize ROI. The program was developed in conjunction with existing Automation Anywhere customers to help them expand their own use of automation technologies.
- Company expansion: Automation Anywhere continued to fill out its executive ranks, while expanding the number of employees by 20%, expanding into new headquarters in San Jose, CA, and growing its development office in India.
- Awards: Automation Anywhere continued to be recognized through industry recognition, which includes winning the Automated Testing Institute Automation Honors award and a being named a finalist for the Windows IT Pro awards for Best Task Automation.
"It's wonderful to see such a great technology company, such as Automation Anywhere, not only stay headquartered in San Jose, but commit to growing their presence here," said Kim Walesh, Director of Economic Development for the City of San Jose. "Automation Anywhere recognizes the value in being headquartered in the capital of Silicon Valley."
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere Inc. builds high functionality business process automation and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. With customers in more than 90 countries, the company's user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes -- without any programming. Common uses of the solution include Windows automation, web automation, data extraction, ERP automation, web scraping, screen scraping, report automation, email automation, and automated testing. Automation Anywhere customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, across a wide range of industries. For more information on Automation Anywhere, please visit: http://www.AutomationAnywhere.com/company/about.htm.
Automation Anywhere is a trademark of Automation Anywhere Inc. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- OIC Alliance Joins Internet of Things Battle
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- July 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- DevOps – Getting the Most From It at @DevOpsSummit [#DevOps]
- AppSphere 2014 Continues to Expand Speaker List With Industry Thought Leaders
- iCIMS Talent Platform Recognized for Outstanding Technology Enhancements by "Network Products Guide"
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- AppDynamics Closes $120 Million in Growth Financing to Accelerate Platform and Sales Expansion
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- "HP's Problem Ain't the SAP Install," Says Sun's Schwartz
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Web Services Strategy - SAP Platform
- JavaOne 2008: SOA, SCA, REST and Comet Discussed
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Software AG SOA World News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Adobe and Social Media Terrorists