|By Marketwired .||
|December 5, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/05/12 -- Recommind, the leader in unstructured data management and analysis technology, today announced its sponsorship of the CIOsynergy Conference, taking place at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco on December 6, 2012. As a provider of thought leading conferences, CIOsynergy will host 150 CIOs and IT professionals, who will discuss the emerging trends in enterprise IT and the impact on greater efficiency and cost effectiveness.
"We are proud to have Recommind as a key sponsor of our CIOsynergy San Francisco event. As the leader in predictive information management and analysis software, its presence will provide event attendees with valuable industry insights and expert knowledge," says Patrick Mason, Director of Communications and Marketing.
CIOsynergy San Francisco is an exclusive opportunity for leading local CIOs and IT executives to network and brainstorm daily hurdles in an unparalleled learning environment under the umbrella of the founder of Monster.com, keynote of the event Jeff Taylor. As an expert in technology, advertising, and human capital, Taylor will zero in on what lies ahead, sensing economic upheaval, changing global employment, and the shift in doing business that Web 2.0 has created. Envisioning ways to capitalize on these evolving trends with technology and the power of human capital, Taylor taps into his experience to advise business on how they can break away from the competition by adopting a new mindset and getting in early with social networking.
Open to Fortune 500's and mid-market enterprise, CIOsynergy's events gathers senior executives from the office of the CIO, including Directors, VPs, Chief Architects, CTOs and CIOs. Recommind is excited to sponsor the CIOsynergy conference to showcase how its technology can help transform the way organizations find, manage, analyze and act upon data inside and outside the corporate network.
CIOsynergy provides a platform that brings together the thought leaders of IT through events that incorporate face-to-face meeting opportunities, panel discussions, think tanks and keynotes, and C-suite networking programs. Previous events have attracted C-suite leaders from companies such as Wal-Mart, Salesforce, Home Depot, Bank of America, Forbes Media, Wells Fargo, Shell, Allstate, Farm, Career Education Corp, Pepsi, Sara Lee, Kraft, BP, Loyola University, Kaiser Permanente, Mayo Clinic, and Walgreens. The company has operations nationwide and has previously partnered with sponsors such as IBM, 3com, VMware, Unisys, Hitachi, Oracle, SunGard, Dell, Google, Amazon, and HTC among 100's more.
Recommind is a leader in unstructured information management and analysis technology, delivering search-powered business applications that transform the way organizations find, manage, analyze and act upon data inside and outside the corporate network. Recommind's solutions are all built on the CORE platform, which automatically accesses, organizes and analyzes large volumes of information in context from myriad sources. Recommind customers include AstraZeneca, BMW, Cisco, Clifford Chance, Marathon Oil, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Lewis, US Department of Energy (DOE), White & Case and WilmerHale. Recommind is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, London, Sydney and Bonn, Germany. For more information go to www.recommind.com.
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Rackspace Announces OnMetal Cloud Servers General Availability and Pricing
- Intellyx Announces Agile Architecture Webinar Series with EITAGlobal
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of July 20, 2014
- OIC Alliance Joins Internet of Things Battle
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- July 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- How Mobile Solutions, Digital Disruptions and Code Halos are Transforming Industries
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- AppDynamics Closes $120 Million in Growth Financing to Accelerate Platform and Sales Expansion
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- "HP's Problem Ain't the SAP Install," Says Sun's Schwartz
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Web Services Strategy - SAP Platform
- JavaOne 2008: SOA, SCA, REST and Comet Discussed
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Software AG SOA World News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Adobe and Social Media Terrorists