|By PR Newswire||
|December 12, 2012 05:31 AM EST||
MAHWAH, New Jersey, December 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, today announced the launch of its Smart Choice Cloud Partner Program. The program offers hosting companies and cloud service providers tools and resources to effectively market and sell Radware's leading suite of application delivery and cloud products as services to their customers.
The program represents the initial phase of Radware's cloud strategy for the New Year with a host of new cloud-focused products and solutions slated for release in 2013.
Designed to provide a comprehensive yet personalized approach, Radware's Smart Choice Partner Programs focus on helping partners drive business productivity, improve profitability, and reduce IT operating and infrastructure costs by making their networks "business smart." The Cloud Partner Program focuses specifically on the increasingly strategic and competitive cloud computing market by providing resources for cloud service providers to offer Radware's application delivery and security solutions as services to their end users.
"As a Smart Choice Cloud Partner we have access to Radware's full suite of industry leading products and services as well as the sales, marketing and technical tools that allow us to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers in various vertical markets," says Jared Stauffer, CEO, Brinkster Communications Corporation. "This program enables us to manage and maintain our customer's network and security infrastructure. Not only will it help reduce their capital and operational expenditures, but allows them to now focus completely on their core business."
Participation in the program offers cloud partners access to a wide range of sales, marketing and technical resources. Benefits of the Cloud Partner Program include design, integration and development support for cloud infrastructure as well as dedicated marketing tools around cloud services.
In addition, partners have access to a partner-only portal, online and web-based training and access to marketing funds for mutually agreed upon joint Radware-partner activities. Participants will also be listed on the Radware worldwide sales locator to increase partner visibility and facilitate potential new business opportunities in the cloud.
"With more and more businesses migrating to the cloud, the growing Infrastructure-as-a-Service market represents a significant revenue generating opportunity for hosting companies and cloud service providers," says Lior Cohen, director, solution marketing virtualization and cloud, Radware.
"In both our application delivery and application security business, Radware is committed to introducing cloud solutions that allow for improved business agility and flexibility. Our Smart Choice Cloud Partner Program will give cloud service providers the tools they need to meet the growing demand from their customers for innovative and premium services as well as attract new customers in an increasingly competitive marketplace."
To become a partner of Radware's Smart Choice Cloud Partner Program click here or visit: http://www.radware.com/Partner/BecomeaPartner.aspx
Radware (NASDAQ: RDWR), is a global leader of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers. Its award-winning solutions portfolio delivers full resilience for business-critical applications, maximum IT efficiency, and complete business agility. Radware's solutions empower more than 10,000 enterprise and carrier customers worldwide to adapt to market challenges quickly, maintain business continuity and achieve maximum productivity while keeping costs down. For more information, please visit http://www.radware.com.
Radware encourages you to join our community and follow us on; LinkedIn, Radware Blog, Twitter, YouTube, Radware Connect app for iPhone® and our new security center DDoSWarriors.com that provides a comprehensive analysis on DDoS attack tools, trends and threats.
©2012 Radware, Ltd. All rights reserved. Radware and all other Radware product and service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of Radware in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and names are property of their respective owners.
This press release may contain statements concerning Radware's future prospects that are "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements preceded by, followed by, or that otherwise include the words "believes", "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "estimates", "plans", and similar expressions or future or conditional verbs such as "will", "should", "would", "may" and "could" are generally forward-looking in nature and not historical facts. These statements are based on current expectations and projections that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that future results will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially from forecasts and estimates. These risks and uncertainties, as well as others, are discussed in greater detail in Radware's Annual Report on Form 20-F and Radware's other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made and Radware undertakes no commitment to revise or update any forward-looking statement in order to reflect events or circumstances after the date any such statement is made. Radware's public filings are available from the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov or may be obtained on Radware's website at http://www.radware.com.
Corporate Media Relations:
Brian T. Gallagher
SOURCE Radware Ltd
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- OIC Alliance Joins Internet of Things Battle
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- July 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- DevOps – Getting the Most From It at @DevOpsSummit [#DevOps]
- AppSphere 2014 Continues to Expand Speaker List With Industry Thought Leaders
- iCIMS Talent Platform Recognized for Outstanding Technology Enhancements by "Network Products Guide"
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- AppDynamics Closes $120 Million in Growth Financing to Accelerate Platform and Sales Expansion
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- "HP's Problem Ain't the SAP Install," Says Sun's Schwartz
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Web Services Strategy - SAP Platform
- JavaOne 2008: SOA, SCA, REST and Comet Discussed
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Software AG SOA World News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Adobe and Social Media Terrorists