|By PR Newswire||
|December 13, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
EL DORADO HILLS and SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Multicore Developers Conference, the premier conference devoted to the multicore and manycore technologies that are transforming the embedded computing industry, announced today the 'call for presentations' as well as high-visibility sponsorship opportunities. Now back to its roots as a stand-alone event focused on multicore technology, the eighth annual event will take place May 21-22, 2013 at the Santa Clara Hyatt Hotel.
The conference organizers are also announcing an extensive collaboration with Extension Media, publishers of the Engineers' Guide to Multicore and Virtualization and EECatalog.com. Although the primary focus is on the actual Multicore DevCon event, this collaboration is designed to expand its network of multicore engineers around the world and create an ongoing media platform for delivering high-value information focused on multicore and virtualization throughout 2013.
The Multicore DevCon will consist of business-related and technical tracks, providing a thorough approach to designing embedded multicore solutions. Presentation and panel discussion topics will cover subjects such as multicore use in application-specific topics (i.e. Android, automotive, cloud computing, mil/aero, networking and LTE equipment, smart phones), business topics such as predictions and trends, evolutionary topics such as manycore technologies, and general topics such as multicore debug, software frameworks, parallel programming techniques, protocols, and optimizations.
"As we prepare for the 8th Annual Multicore Developers Conference, it's interesting to reflect on the industry's evolution towards the adoption of multicore technology. Decidedly, both hardware and software vendors have crafted imaginative solutions to enable easier-to-use and higher-performance multicore implementations," said Markus Levy, Multicore DevCon conference chair. "Despite this incredible evolution, there's still much more to learn about the ways in which system developers can utilize the benefits of multicore devices, thereby making Multicore DevCon the industry's top forum in which the key issues of the multicore ecosystem can be raised, debated, and resolved. Furthermore, working with Extension Media, we will bring to the attendees of the Multicore DevCon, a tremendous amount of knowledge that will help bridge the gap between hardware and software in the use of multicore technology."
The Multicore DevCon will feature more than 40 exhibitors focused on providing a wide variety of multicore technologies. Additional information and resources are available at http://www.multicoredevcon.com and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/multicoredevcon. Registration for qualified attendees is free if forms are received by February 28, 2013. Registration for non-qualified attendees is $495 if received by February 28, 2013. Registration for full-time students and professors is $95. Additionally, Multicore DevCon sponsorships and exhibition space can be reserved by contacting Clair Bright at [email protected] or by calling (415) 255-0390 x15.
About Multicore DevCon
Multicore DevCon is a leading-edge conference and demo center dedicated to delivering practical solutions for designs involving embedded multicore and manycore technologies. The eighth annual Multicore DevCon, being held May 21-22, 2013 at the Santa Clara Hyatt Hotel, will feature technical and executive sessions, panels, and demonstrations addressing the key issues in multicore processor utilization, including the effective use of multicore development and design tools. Further information and free registration (to qualified attendees) is available at www.multicoredevcon.com.
About Extension Media
Extension Media is a publisher of over 50 business-to-business magazines, engineers' guides, email newsletters and web sites that address high-technology industry platforms and emerging technologies such as embedded systems, chip design, software, architectures and industry standards. Media programs include Engineers' Guide to Multicore and Virtualization, Embedded Intel® Solutions, Engineers' Guide to Android and Embedded Linux, Engineers' Guide to Automotive Embedded, Engineers' Guide to LTE and 4G, Engineers' Guide to Military and Aerospace and Chip Design. For more information, visit www.eecatalog.com.
SOURCE Multicore DevCon
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Rackspace Announces OnMetal Cloud Servers General Availability and Pricing
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- OIC Alliance Joins Internet of Things Battle
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- July 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- DevOps – Getting the Most From It at @DevOpsSummit [#DevOps]
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of July 20, 2014
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- AppDynamics Closes $120 Million in Growth Financing to Accelerate Platform and Sales Expansion
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- "HP's Problem Ain't the SAP Install," Says Sun's Schwartz
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Web Services Strategy - SAP Platform
- JavaOne 2008: SOA, SCA, REST and Comet Discussed
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Software AG SOA World News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Adobe and Social Media Terrorists