|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- SnapLogic, the leader in enterprise cloud integration, accomplished significant milestones in 2012, including raising $20 million in Series C funding, tripling enterprise customers, and releasing several product innovations. Enterprises globally are adopting SnapLogic as their standard for integrating enterprise business applications both on-premises and in the cloud.
"SnapLogic is entering a new phase of growth in 2013, and our vision of seamlessly and robustly integrating enterprise applications and business processes in the cloud has come to fruition," said Gaurav Dhillon, chairman and CEO of SnapLogic. "Global 2000 companies have recognized SnapLogic's value as both an on-ramp to the cloud and the fastest and most productive way to integrate complex webs of SaaS and on-premises applications."
"It's gratifying to see enterprise CIOs embrace SnapLogic in their new roles as Chief Innovation Officers. These new CIOs and their teams are successfully orchestrating petabytes of business data seamlessly across hybrid environments by utilizing our powerful, cloud-centric integration technology as the engine that drives their innovation," continued Dhillon.
- Over the course of 2012, SnapLogic continuously added new capabilities to its enterprise cloud integration platform. Customers can now leverage more enterprise-class features, such as high availability and rollback support, smarter server shutdown options, and a more intuitive interface for administrative tasks.
- In addition, SnapLogic's powerful integration designer enhancements and new real-time performance monitoring features give users instant insight into the health of their integrations, so they can tune system performance and conduct real-time debugging to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Other improvements this year included several new core components for managing large data sets, richer documentation content, and enhanced data security inside and outside the corporate firewall.
- In 2012, SnapLogic surpassed 150 Snaps in its SnapStore, which is an open marketplace of intelligent data connectors. New Snaps are available for applications like Apptio, Amazon S3, Concur, Google Apps, Netezza, Microsoft Dynamics, PGP, Responsys, Splunk, ServiceNow, VMware vCenter and Yammer. In addition, key enhancements to the Salesforce.com Snap include Bulk API support and a SOQL wizard.
Customer Wins and New Partnerships
- In 2012, SnapLogic delivered 300% year-over-year growth, counting some of the world's most successful enterprises as new customers, including Bloomin' Brands, a global restaurant chain with 90,000 employees and 1,200 locations across brands like Outback Steakhouse.
- SnapLogic forged new partnerships throughout the software industry, helping enterprises easily connect key cloud and on-premises applications together. In 2012, SnapLogic collaborated with software companies like Anaplan, Apptio, Birst, Netezza, RevStream, ServiceNow, Splunk, SumoLogic and Zuora, and with system integrators like Accenture, Deloitte, NTT Data, Persistent Systems, Wipro, CloudTP and Zuna.
- SnapLogic closed a $20 million Series C funding round this year led by new investor Ignition Partners, and joined by Triangle Peak Partners and existing investors Andreessen Horowitz.
- The company formed a CIO Advisory Board, gaining valuable expertise from veteran CIOs who are helping SnapLogic uncover data-related trends in cloud computing and providing counsel regarding the company's technology direction and economic model.
- In 2012, the company also added new leadership talent, including Andrea Eubanks De Jounge as vice president of marketing. In addition, J. Christopher Wagner and Marco Massenzio were promoted to CTO and vice president of engineering, respectively, rounding out a stellar technology leadership team. Chris, "the cloud guy," was previously a key technical leader at Cisco, Network Appliance and Silicon Graphics, Inc. And prior to SnapLogic, Marco led Google's engineering efforts around the delivery and operation of massively scalable distributed systems.
- SnapLogic was selected as a DataWeek Top Innovator in the fall, after joining the list of 2012's Top 100 Data Innovators earlier in the year. SnapLogic was chosen by esteemed judges and online voters as DataWeek's best platform/API, one of over a dozen categories highlighting the most innovative areas of the data industry.
- SnapLogic also won the Best Cloud Platform award at the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum this year, where the SnapLogic Integration Platform was selected from over 250 applicants in the annual Cloud Computing World Series.
- In addition, SnapLogic was selected as a Best Integration Solution finalist for the prestigious 2012 CODiE Awards, as well as a Best Cloud Middleware finalist in the Up-Start Cloud Awards.
SnapLogic is the leader in enterprise cloud integration, transforming how companies integrate business applications on-premise and in the cloud. With the award-winning SnapLogic Integration Platform, organizations can easily and securely connect a variety of applications or data sources together, while achieving radically better performance and faster implementations than with traditional integration technologies. SnapLogic offers a scalable enterprise integration hub, a browser-based drag and drop visual designer, and a rich library of connectors (called Snaps).
Based in San Mateo, Calif., SnapLogic's products are used by prominent companies in the Global 2000. SnapLogic is funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Ignition Partners. For more information, call +1.888.494.1570 or visit www.snaplogic.com.
Connect with SnapLogic
- Read the blog: http://blog.snaplogic.com/
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/snaplogic
- Visit on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SnapLogic
- Find on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/210766/SnapLogic
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (415) 432-2439
Eighty percent of a data scientist’s time is spent gathering and cleaning up data, and 80% of all data is unstructured and almost never analyzed. Cognitive computing, in combination with Big Data, is changing the equation by creating data reservoirs and using natural language processing to enable analysis of unstructured data sources. This is impacting every aspect of the analytics profession from how data is mined (and by whom) to how it is delivered. This is not some futuristic vision: it's ha...
Feb. 9, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 424
With the Apple Watch making its way onto wrists all over the world, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a staple in the workplace. In fact, Forrester reported that 68 percent of technology and business decision-makers characterize wearables as a top priority for 2015. Recognizing their business value early on, FinancialForce.com was the first to bring ERP to wearables, helping streamline communication across front and back office functions. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kevin Roberts...
Feb. 9, 2016 08:00 AM EST Reads: 360
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 9, 2016 07:45 AM EST
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 9, 2016 07:15 AM EST Reads: 215
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, will provide an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data profes...
Feb. 9, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 167
SYS-CON Events announced today that Men & Mice, the leading global provider of DNS, DHCP and IP address management overlay solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. The Men & Mice Suite overlay solution is already known for its powerful application in heterogeneous operating environments, enabling enterprises to scale without fuss. Building on a solid range of diverse platform support,...
Feb. 9, 2016 06:15 AM EST Reads: 176
As enterprises work to take advantage of Big Data technologies, they frequently become distracted by product-level decisions. In most new Big Data builds this approach is completely counter-productive: it presupposes tools that may not be a fit for development teams, forces IT to take on the burden of evaluating and maintaining unfamiliar technology, and represents a major up-front expense. In his session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Warfield, CTO and Co-Founder of Coho Data, will dis...
Feb. 9, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 157
Fortunately, meaningful and tangible business cases for IoT are plentiful in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. These range from simple warranty cost reduction for capital intensive assets, to minimizing downtime for vital business tools, to creating feedback loops improving product design, to improving and enhancing enterprise customer experiences. All of these business cases, which will be briefly explored in this session, hinge on cost effectively extracting relevant data from ...
Feb. 9, 2016 05:00 AM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies adopt disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advanced analytics, and DevO...
Feb. 9, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 183
SYS-CON Events announced today that iDevices®, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. iDevices, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, has a growing line of HomeKit-enabled products available at the largest retailers worldwide. Through the “Designed with iDevices” co-development program and its custom-built IoT Cloud Infrastruc...
Feb. 9, 2016 04:45 AM EST
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, will discuss the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filte...
Feb. 9, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 140
SYS-CON Events announced today that VAI, a leading ERP software provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.) is a leading independent mid-market ERP software developer renowned for its flexible solutions and ability to automate critical business functions for the distribution, manufacturing, specialty retail and service sectors. An IBM Premier Business Part...
Feb. 8, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 583
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Feb. 8, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 386
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 ad...
Feb. 8, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 367
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 8, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 397
SYS-CON Events announced today that Fusion, a leading provider of cloud services, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Fusion, a leading provider of integrated cloud solutions to small, medium and large businesses, is the industry's single source for the cloud. Fusion's advanced, proprietary cloud service platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including clou...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 743
Most people haven’t heard the word, “gamification,” even though they probably, and perhaps unwittingly, participate in it every day. Gamification is “the process of adding games or game-like elements to something (as a task) so as to encourage participation.” Further, gamification is about bringing game mechanics – rules, constructs, processes, and methods – into the real world in an effort to engage people. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robert Endo, owner and engagement manager of Intrepid D...
Feb. 5, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 802
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Feb. 2, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 866
Learn how IoT, cloud, social networks and last but not least, humans, can be integrated into a seamless integration of cooperative organisms both cybernetic and biological. This has been enabled by recent advances in IoT device capabilities, messaging frameworks, presence and collaboration services, where devices can share information and make independent and human assisted decisions based upon social status from other entities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Heydt, founder of Seamless...
Feb. 1, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 957
The IoT's basic concept of collecting data from as many sources possible to drive better decision making, create process innovation and realize additional revenue has been in use at large enterprises with deep pockets for decades. So what has changed? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Prasanna Sivaramakrishnan, Solutions Architect at Red Hat, discussed the impact commodity hardware, ubiquitous connectivity, and innovations in open source software are having on the connected universe of people, thi...
Jan. 31, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 742