|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 06:00 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- SnapLogic, the leader in enterprise cloud integration, accomplished significant milestones in 2012, including raising $20 million in Series C funding, tripling enterprise customers, and releasing several product innovations. Enterprises globally are adopting SnapLogic as their standard for integrating enterprise business applications both on-premises and in the cloud.
"SnapLogic is entering a new phase of growth in 2013, and our vision of seamlessly and robustly integrating enterprise applications and business processes in the cloud has come to fruition," said Gaurav Dhillon, chairman and CEO of SnapLogic. "Global 2000 companies have recognized SnapLogic's value as both an on-ramp to the cloud and the fastest and most productive way to integrate complex webs of SaaS and on-premises applications."
"It's gratifying to see enterprise CIOs embrace SnapLogic in their new roles as Chief Innovation Officers. These new CIOs and their teams are successfully orchestrating petabytes of business data seamlessly across hybrid environments by utilizing our powerful, cloud-centric integration technology as the engine that drives their innovation," continued Dhillon.
- Over the course of 2012, SnapLogic continuously added new capabilities to its enterprise cloud integration platform. Customers can now leverage more enterprise-class features, such as high availability and rollback support, smarter server shutdown options, and a more intuitive interface for administrative tasks.
- In addition, SnapLogic's powerful integration designer enhancements and new real-time performance monitoring features give users instant insight into the health of their integrations, so they can tune system performance and conduct real-time debugging to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Other improvements this year included several new core components for managing large data sets, richer documentation content, and enhanced data security inside and outside the corporate firewall.
- In 2012, SnapLogic surpassed 150 Snaps in its SnapStore, which is an open marketplace of intelligent data connectors. New Snaps are available for applications like Apptio, Amazon S3, Concur, Google Apps, Netezza, Microsoft Dynamics, PGP, Responsys, Splunk, ServiceNow, VMware vCenter and Yammer. In addition, key enhancements to the Salesforce.com Snap include Bulk API support and a SOQL wizard.
Customer Wins and New Partnerships
- In 2012, SnapLogic delivered 300% year-over-year growth, counting some of the world's most successful enterprises as new customers, including Bloomin' Brands, a global restaurant chain with 90,000 employees and 1,200 locations across brands like Outback Steakhouse.
- SnapLogic forged new partnerships throughout the software industry, helping enterprises easily connect key cloud and on-premises applications together. In 2012, SnapLogic collaborated with software companies like Anaplan, Apptio, Birst, Netezza, RevStream, ServiceNow, Splunk, SumoLogic and Zuora, and with system integrators like Accenture, Deloitte, NTT Data, Persistent Systems, Wipro, CloudTP and Zuna.
- SnapLogic closed a $20 million Series C funding round this year led by new investor Ignition Partners, and joined by Triangle Peak Partners and existing investors Andreessen Horowitz.
- The company formed a CIO Advisory Board, gaining valuable expertise from veteran CIOs who are helping SnapLogic uncover data-related trends in cloud computing and providing counsel regarding the company's technology direction and economic model.
- In 2012, the company also added new leadership talent, including Andrea Eubanks De Jounge as vice president of marketing. In addition, J. Christopher Wagner and Marco Massenzio were promoted to CTO and vice president of engineering, respectively, rounding out a stellar technology leadership team. Chris, "the cloud guy," was previously a key technical leader at Cisco, Network Appliance and Silicon Graphics, Inc. And prior to SnapLogic, Marco led Google's engineering efforts around the delivery and operation of massively scalable distributed systems.
- SnapLogic was selected as a DataWeek Top Innovator in the fall, after joining the list of 2012's Top 100 Data Innovators earlier in the year. SnapLogic was chosen by esteemed judges and online voters as DataWeek's best platform/API, one of over a dozen categories highlighting the most innovative areas of the data industry.
- SnapLogic also won the Best Cloud Platform award at the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum this year, where the SnapLogic Integration Platform was selected from over 250 applicants in the annual Cloud Computing World Series.
- In addition, SnapLogic was selected as a Best Integration Solution finalist for the prestigious 2012 CODiE Awards, as well as a Best Cloud Middleware finalist in the Up-Start Cloud Awards.
SnapLogic is the leader in enterprise cloud integration, transforming how companies integrate business applications on-premise and in the cloud. With the award-winning SnapLogic Integration Platform, organizations can easily and securely connect a variety of applications or data sources together, while achieving radically better performance and faster implementations than with traditional integration technologies. SnapLogic offers a scalable enterprise integration hub, a browser-based drag and drop visual designer, and a rich library of connectors (called Snaps).
Based in San Mateo, Calif., SnapLogic's products are used by prominent companies in the Global 2000. SnapLogic is funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Ignition Partners. For more information, call +1.888.494.1570 or visit www.snaplogic.com.
Connect with SnapLogic
- Read the blog: http://blog.snaplogic.com/
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/snaplogic
- Visit on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SnapLogic
- Find on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/210766/SnapLogic
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (415) 432-2439
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus o...
Jan. 20, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 4,356
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Jan. 20, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 2,089
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 20, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,805
"LinearHub provides smart video conferencing, which is the Roundee service, and we archive all the video conferences and we also provide the transcript," stated Sunghyuk Kim, CEO of LinearHub, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 20, 2017 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,649
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Jan. 20, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 617
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jan. 20, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,732
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Jan. 20, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,236
Discover top technologies and tools all under one roof at April 24–28, 2017, at the Westin San Diego in San Diego, CA. Explore the Mobile Dev + Test and IoT Dev + Test Expo and enjoy all of these unique opportunities: The latest solutions, technologies, and tools in mobile or IoT software development and testing. Meet one-on-one with representatives from some of today's most innovative organizations
Jan. 20, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,651
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Jan. 20, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 4,348
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Jan. 20, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 3,189
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and E...
Jan. 20, 2017 12:15 PM EST Reads: 5,839
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 20, 2017 10:45 AM EST Reads: 3,705
WebRTC sits at the intersection between VoIP and the Web. As such, it poses some interesting challenges for those developing services on top of it, but also for those who need to test and monitor these services. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Tsahi Levent-Levi, co-founder of testRTC, reviewed the various challenges posed by WebRTC when it comes to testing and monitoring and on ways to overcome them.
Jan. 20, 2017 10:45 AM EST Reads: 6,093
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Jan. 20, 2017 09:45 AM EST Reads: 2,936
WebRTC services have already permeated corporate communications in the form of videoconferencing solutions. However, WebRTC has the potential of going beyond and catalyzing a new class of services providing more than calls with capabilities such as mass-scale real-time media broadcasting, enriched and augmented video, person-to-machine and machine-to-machine communications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Luis Lopez, CEO of Kurento, introduced the technologies required for implementing these idea...
Jan. 20, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 4,765
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists peeled away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud enviro...
Jan. 20, 2017 08:15 AM EST Reads: 4,958
"A lot of times people will come to us and have a very diverse set of requirements or very customized need and we'll help them to implement it in a fashion that you can't just buy off of the shelf," explained Nick Rose, CTO of Enzu, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 20, 2017 08:15 AM EST Reads: 4,725
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web co...
Jan. 20, 2017 07:15 AM EST Reads: 2,983
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Jan. 20, 2017 07:00 AM EST Reads: 9,085
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Jan. 20, 2017 07:00 AM EST Reads: 6,879