|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- NATIONAL RETAIL FEDERATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- M.Video, a leading Russian consumer electronics retailer, has selected Oracle Commerce solutions to support growth by helping to deliver a consistent and dynamic customer experience across its web, call center, mobile and social channels, along with its more than 280 stores in more than 120 cities.
- The first and only publicly traded company in its sector, M.Video offers over 20,000 audio/video, digital, small and large home appliances, media and entertainment products as well as accessories, and is well known for its outstanding customer service.
- Following a full and competitive evaluation, M.Video identified Oracle Commerce, including Oracle ATG Web Commerce, Oracle Web Commerce Service Center and Oracle Endeca solutions, as the integrated, scalable platform to support all consumer touch points and facilitate a complete cross-channel experience.
- The implementation will replace M.Video's legacy system which lacks the flexibility to meet the changing needs of its customers and engage more effectively through recommendations, promotions and search.
- Implementation of the Oracle Commerce solutions is underway with Gold-level Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) members, EPAM and Spindrift providing business consultancy, integration and development.
- "The experience we deliver to our customers is key to our success," said Chris Mangham, CIO, M.Video. "Oracle Commerce will help us to engage more effectively with our customers at whichever touch point they use and deliver that superior and consistent experience that increases loyalty and customer satisfaction, and supports growth."
- "Customers expect each interaction to be personalized, relevant and consistent," said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Retail. "Oracle Commerce will enable M.Video to maximize interactions with customers at every opportunity and optimize the benefits to both customers and the business."
- About M.Video
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail Blog
- Oracle Insight-Driven Retailing Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
- Oracle in Retail
- About Oracle Commerce
- Complete Commerce Blog
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Rackspace Announces OnMetal Cloud Servers General Availability and Pricing
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- OIC Alliance Joins Internet of Things Battle
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- July 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- DevOps – Getting the Most From It at @DevOpsSummit [#DevOps]
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of July 20, 2014
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- AppDynamics Closes $120 Million in Growth Financing to Accelerate Platform and Sales Expansion
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- "HP's Problem Ain't the SAP Install," Says Sun's Schwartz
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Web Services Strategy - SAP Platform
- JavaOne 2008: SOA, SCA, REST and Comet Discussed
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Software AG SOA World News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Adobe and Social Media Terrorists