|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 10:09 AM EST||
MATAWAN, N.J., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, today released the company's year-end results, demonstrating a substantial increase in both customer count and revenue for fiscal year 2012.
In 2012, iCIMS reached a series of major milestones that contributed to larger market penetration; the company increased revenues by 22 percent and experienced 30 percent growth in new customer acquisitions. In addition to direct sales of the company's leading talent acquisition solutions, Connect, Recruit, and Onboard, the revenue and customer expansion was fueled by the company's reseller partnership with Workopolis, the largest online recruitment provider in Canada, and its acquisition of Massachusetts-based social recruiting solution provider, Jobmagic. The company's commitment to delivering best-in-breed, "pure" SaaS, talent acquisition solutions that are responsive to the social and mobile demands of the evolving candidate landscape led to numerous product innovations in 2012; these enhancements furthered bottom line growth with new and existing customers.
Fiscal Year 2012 Business Highlights:
- iCIMS Talent Platform: In 2012, iCIMS increased its direct customer count by 23% vs. 2011.
- Social Distribution: In Q3 2012, iCIMS acquired approximately 200 clients as a result of its acquisition of former technology partner, Jobmagic.
- iCIMS NOW Customers: By the close of 2012, iCIMS had quadrupled the number of clients using its very small business recruitment solution, iCIMS NOW.
- Growth in Energy Accounts: iCIMS experienced significant new client growth in the Energy industry. By comparison to 2011, new customers in the Energy segment tripled. Some Energy organizations that chose iCIMS as their talent acquisition software solution include PowerStream, TAS Energy Inc., and Excel Modular Scaffold.
- Investment Capital from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC: In January 2012, iCIMS secured a $35 million minority growth equity investment from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC (SGE). The company used this funding to increase investments in marketing, product development, and acquisitions to further accelerate the company's rapid growth and expansion plans.
- New Corporate Headquarters: In March 2012, iCIMS relocated its headquarters to a "Class A" building in Matawan, NJ that can comfortably house all current and planned in-house staff. Within the year, the company added nearly 90 employees, increasing headcount by 33%.
- Partnership with Workopolis: In Q3 2012, iCIMS won a competitive bid to serve as Workopolis' outsourced technology partner for talent acquisition software solutions. As the exclusive Canadian distributor of the iCIMS Talent Platform, Workopolis now resells iCIMS' Connect, Recruit, and Onboard products as well as related Power-Ups, including Social Distribution, Career Site SEO, and i-9 & e-Verify. Additionally, iCIMS Talent Platform will also power the next version of Workopolis' existing applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Acquisition of Jobmagic: Also in Q3 2012, iCIMS acquired social recruiting solution provider and former technology partner, Jobmagic. iCIMS Social Distribution provides users with automated job distribution and employee referral programs through their social networks, enabling companies to efficiently reach a broader range of potential candidates. The acquisition allows iCIMS to market, sell, and support Social Distribution as Power-Up to Recruit or a standalone solution, creating a new option for organizations that are interested in technology for social recruiting but not currently in need of an applicant tracking system.
Major Releases of 2012
- iCIMS Rolled Out Talent Platform 11.3: In Q1 2012, the 11.3 release offered a strengthened and faster foundation complemented by scalable social media features, ensuring clients were up to date with current recruitment marketing trends.
- iCIMS 12.1 Release Debuted: In Q3 2012, the 12.1 release enhanced functionality such as the user interface (UI), searching and analytics, integrations, and accessibility, including full iPad support of the front- and back-end application. In addition to these improvements, the 12.1 release armed users with increased social and mobile capabilities that are essential to talent acquisition processes.
- iCIMS Launched 12.2 Release: In Q4 2012, the 12.2 release became available and with enhanced functionality that enabled iCIMS customers to bring high-quality, top talent into their iCIMS system more efficiently, both through social and mobile platforms as well as through enhanced resume parsing and other traditional means.
New Product & Power-Up
- Career Site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Power-Up Launched: In Q3 2012, iCIMS debuted its latest Power-Up to Recruit that enables organizations to increase the likelihood of achieving top search engine rankings for their open positions, thereby increasing traffic to corporate career sites. With the use of Career Site SEO, recruiters can reduce reliance on third-party job board postings and other recruitment marketing techniques. Career Site SEO enables recruiters to get job postings in front of millions of potential candidates with the use of .JOBS career microsites.
- iCIMS Connect Product Debuted: In Q4 2012, iCIMS introduced its latest core product offering, Connect. This new addition to the iCIMS Talent Platform's suite of talent acquisition tools allows customers to engage with passive candidates and build a sourcing pipeline for future hiring needs. Connect's innovative features enable iCIMS' clients to appeal to candidates who may not be ready to apply for an employer's open positions, but are interested in the company's employment brand and want to keep in touch with the organization. The product can be purchased as a standalone recruitment CRM product that can feed into a company's applicant tracking system (ATS) of record, or it can be purchased alongside iCIMS' other core products, Recruit and Onboard.
Key Third-Party Recognitions:
- Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service: In Q1 2012, iCIMS earned Bronze for Customer Service Department of the Year in the Computer Software category.
- Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology: In Q4 2012, iCIMS earned Silver in the Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology category for iCIMS Social Distribution.
"Pure" SaaS Delivery
- Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Awards: In Q3 2012, iCIMS was the winner of the Human Resource Management category.
- TMC's Cloud Computing Excellence Awards: In Q4 2012, iCIMS Talent Platform was awarded TMCnet™'s 2012 Cloud Computing Excellence Award.
- Montclair Advisors' SaaS Top 250: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was recognized as a member of the 2012 Global SaaS Top 250 listing.
Company Growth & Stability
- NJBIZ's Best Places to Work in NJ: In Q2 2012, iCIMS was ranked #29 in NJBIZ's 2012 "Best Places to Work in New Jersey" among businesses with under 250 employees.
- Inc. 500 I 5,000: In Q3 2012, iCIMS was named to the list of the fastest growing private companies in America for the seventh consecutive year.
- NJBIZ's 50 Fastest Growing Companies: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named to the list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state of New Jersey.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500™: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ list of North America's fastest-growing companies.
- Best in Biz: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named a Bronze winner in the Fastest Growing Company of the Year category for medium-sized organizations.
"The company's year started off with the decision to intensify our focus and resources on doing what we do best: market-responsive, pure SaaS talent acquisition solutions," said Colin Day, Chief Executive Officer, iCIMS. "Our dedication to providing a best-in-breed, pre-hire platform has allowed us to forge partnerships with big-name providers like Workopolis and to be honored by prestigious award programs, and it has also afforded us the ability to grow and acquire companies to help make our products more social-enabled and mobile-accessible than ever. As we enter the New Year with exciting product additions, like Connect and Career Site SEO, I'm optimistic we'll continue the momentum in 2013," stated Day.
"iCIMS' success is greatly attributed to leaders and staff members who are passionate about delivering robust yet flexible and easy-to-use talent acquisition solutions that are backed by superior customer service for every client," Day continued. "During the year, we added nearly 90 people to the team and yet the company retains a collaborative, high-growth, 'start up' mentality, which has pushed our product development to keep pace with social and mobile innovations. Full-suite HRIS and ERP providers just aren't agile enough to keep up," Day concluded.
"That grit and determination was tested in Q4 when our iCIMS family faced both personal and professional challenges caused by Hurricane Sandy. But as an organization we banded together to support one another and our valued customers, and to repair the community we call home. This response was definitely among our proudest achievements of 2012," Day concluded.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from sourcing, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 1,400 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE iCIMS, Inc.
Hadoop as a Service (as offered by handful of niche vendors now) is a cloud computing solution that makes medium and large-scale data processing accessible, easy, fast and inexpensive. In his session at Big Data Expo, Kumar Ramamurthy, Vice President and Chief Technologist, EIM & Big Data, at Virtusa, will discuss how this is achieved by eliminating the operational challenges of running Hadoop, so one can focus on business growth. The fragmented Hadoop distribution world and various PaaS solutions that provide a Hadoop flavor either make choices for customers very flexible in the name of opti...
Mar. 3, 2015 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,045
Even as cloud and managed services grow increasingly central to business strategy and performance, challenges remain. The biggest sticking point for companies seeking to capitalize on the cloud is data security. Keeping data safe is an issue in any computing environment, and it has been a focus since the earliest days of the cloud revolution. Understandably so: a lot can go wrong when you allow valuable information to live outside the firewall. Recent revelations about government snooping, along with a steady stream of well-publicized data breaches, only add to the uncertainty
Mar. 3, 2015 10:15 PM EST Reads: 670
The Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) market will grow to $6.4B by 2018. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Seth Bostock, CEO of IndependenceIT, will begin by walking the audience through the evolution of Workspace as-a-Service, where it is now vs. where it going. To look beyond the desktop we must understand exactly what WaaS is, who the users are, and where it is going in the future. IT departments, ISVs and service providers must look to workflow and automation capabilities to adapt to growing demand and the rapidly changing workspace model.
Mar. 3, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 982
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dyn, the worldwide leader in Internet Performance, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance company. Dyn helps companies monitor, control, and optimize online infrastructure for an exceptional end-user experience. Through a world-class network and unrivaled, objective intelligence into Internet conditions, Dyn ensures traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Mar. 3, 2015 09:15 PM EST Reads: 793
As organizations shift toward IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection &E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Partnerships, will discuss how to cut costs, scale easily, and unleash insight with CommVault Simpana software, the only si...
Mar. 3, 2015 05:00 PM EST Reads: 927
Cloud data governance was previously an avoided function when cloud deployments were relatively small. With the rapid adoption in public cloud – both rogue and sanctioned, it’s not uncommon to find regulated data dumped into public cloud and unprotected. This is why enterprises and cloud providers alike need to embrace a cloud data governance function and map policies, processes and technology controls accordingly. In her session at 15th Cloud Expo, Evelyn de Souza, Data Privacy and Compliance Strategy Leader at Cisco Systems, will focus on how to set up a cloud data governance program and s...
Mar. 3, 2015 04:15 PM EST Reads: 896
Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President at SOA Software, had reached 30,000 page views on his home page - http://RobertoMedrano.SYS-CON.com/ - on the SYS-CON family of online magazines, which includes Cloud Computing Journal, Internet of Things Journal, Big Data Journal, and SOA World Magazine. He is a recognized executive in the information technology fields of SOA, internet security, governance, and compliance. He has extensive experience with both start-ups and large companies, having been involved at the beginning of four IT industries: EDA, Open Systems, Computer Security and now SOA.
Mar. 3, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,421
The industrial software market has treated data with the mentality of “collect everything now, worry about how to use it later.” We now find ourselves buried in data, with the pervasive connectivity of the (Industrial) Internet of Things only piling on more numbers. There’s too much data and not enough information. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Bob Gates, Global Marketing Director, GE’s Intelligent Platforms business, to discuss how realizing the power of IoT, software developers are now focused on understanding how industrial data can create intelligence for industrial operations. Imagine ...
Mar. 3, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 1,511
Operational Hadoop and the Lambda Architecture for Streaming Data Apache Hadoop is emerging as a distributed platform for handling large and fast incoming streams of data. Predictive maintenance, supply chain optimization, and Internet-of-Things analysis are examples where Hadoop provides the scalable storage, processing, and analytics platform to gain meaningful insights from granular data that is typically only valuable from a large-scale, aggregate view. One architecture useful for capturing and analyzing streaming data is the Lambda Architecture, representing a model of how to analyze rea...
Mar. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,470
SYS-CON Events announced today that Vitria Technology, Inc. will exhibit at SYS-CON’s @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Vitria will showcase the company’s new IoT Analytics Platform through live demonstrations at booth #330. Vitria’s IoT Analytics Platform, fully integrated and powered by an operational intelligence engine, enables customers to rapidly build and operationalize advanced analytics to deliver timely business outcomes for use cases across the industrial, enterprise, and consumer segments.
Mar. 3, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 1,357
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to evolve the way the world does business; however, understanding how to apply it to your company can be a mystery. Most people struggle with understanding the potential business uses or tend to get caught up in the technology, resulting in solutions that fail to meet even minimum business goals. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jesse Shiah, CEO / President / Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., showed what is needed to leverage the IoT to transform your business. He discussed opportunities and challenges ahead for the IoT from a market and technical point of vie...
Mar. 3, 2015 01:45 PM EST Reads: 3,773
Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) are increasing at an unprecedented rate. The threat landscape of today is drastically different than just a few years ago. Attacks are much more organized and sophisticated. They are harder to detect and even harder to anticipate. In the foreseeable future it's going to get a whole lot harder. Everything you know today will change. Keeping up with this changing landscape is already a daunting task. Your organization needs to use the latest tools, methods and expertise to guard against those threats. But will that be enough? In the foreseeable future attacks w...
Mar. 3, 2015 01:15 PM EST Reads: 3,469
HP and Aruba Networks on Monday announced a definitive agreement for HP to acquire Aruba, a provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise, for $24.67 per share in cash. The equity value of the transaction is approximately $3.0 billion, and net of cash and debt approximately $2.7 billion. Both companies' boards of directors have approved the deal. "Enterprises are facing a mobile-first world and are looking for solutions that help them transition legacy investments to the new style of IT," said Meg Whitman, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of HP...
Mar. 3, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 913
Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 16th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York June 9-11 will find fresh new content in a new track called PaaS | Containers & Microservices Containers are not being considered for the first time by the cloud community, but a current era of re-consideration has pushed them to the top of the cloud agenda. With the launch of Docker's initial release in March of 2013, interest was revved up several notches. Then late last...
Mar. 3, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 960
Disruptive macro trends in technology are impacting and dramatically changing the "art of the possible" relative to supply chain management practices through the innovative use of IoT, cloud, machine learning and Big Data to enable connected ecosystems of engagement. Enterprise informatics can now move beyond point solutions that merely monitor the past and implement integrated enterprise fabrics that enable end-to-end supply chain visibility to improve customer service delivery and optimize supplier management. Learn about enterprise architecture strategies for designing connected systems tha...
Mar. 3, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 3,464
The explosion of connected devices / sensors is creating an ever-expanding set of new and valuable data. In parallel the emerging capability of Big Data technologies to store, access, analyze, and react to this data is producing changes in business models under the umbrella of the Internet of Things (IoT). In particular within the Insurance industry, IoT appears positioned to enable deep changes by altering relationships between insurers, distributors, and the insured. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Sick, a Senior Manager and Big Data Architect within Ernst and Young's Financial Servi...
Mar. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,429
Mar. 3, 2015 10:30 AM EST Reads: 2,726
PubNub on Monday has announced that it is partnering with IBM to bring its sophisticated real-time data streaming and messaging capabilities to Bluemix, IBM’s cloud development platform. “Today’s app and connected devices require an always-on connection, but building a secure, scalable solution from the ground up is time consuming, resource intensive, and error-prone,” said Todd Greene, CEO of PubNub. “PubNub enables web, mobile and IoT developers building apps on IBM Bluemix to quickly add scalable realtime functionality with minimal effort and cost.”
Mar. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 4,913
Sensor-enabled things are becoming more commonplace, precursors to a larger and more complex framework that most consider the ultimate promise of the IoT: things connecting, interacting, sharing, storing, and over time perhaps learning and predicting based on habits, behaviors, location, preferences, purchases and more. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tom Wesselman, Director of Communications Ecosystem Architecture at Plantronics, will examine the still nascent IoT as it is coalescing, including what it is today, what it might ultimately be, the role of wearable tech, and technology gaps stil...
Mar. 3, 2015 09:45 AM EST Reads: 1,096
In the consumer IoT, everything is new, and the IT world of bits and bytes holds sway. But industrial and commercial realms encompass operational technology (OT) that has been around for 25 or 50 years. This grittier, pre-IP, more hands-on world has much to gain from Industrial IoT (IIoT) applications and principles. But adding sensors and wireless connectivity won’t work in environments that demand unwavering reliability and performance. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ron Sege, CEO of Echelon, will discuss how as enterprise IT embraces other IoT-related technology trends, enterprises with i...
Mar. 3, 2015 09:00 AM EST Reads: 2,375