|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 10:09 AM EST||
MATAWAN, N.J., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, today released the company's year-end results, demonstrating a substantial increase in both customer count and revenue for fiscal year 2012.
In 2012, iCIMS reached a series of major milestones that contributed to larger market penetration; the company increased revenues by 22 percent and experienced 30 percent growth in new customer acquisitions. In addition to direct sales of the company's leading talent acquisition solutions, Connect, Recruit, and Onboard, the revenue and customer expansion was fueled by the company's reseller partnership with Workopolis, the largest online recruitment provider in Canada, and its acquisition of Massachusetts-based social recruiting solution provider, Jobmagic. The company's commitment to delivering best-in-breed, "pure" SaaS, talent acquisition solutions that are responsive to the social and mobile demands of the evolving candidate landscape led to numerous product innovations in 2012; these enhancements furthered bottom line growth with new and existing customers.
Fiscal Year 2012 Business Highlights:
- iCIMS Talent Platform: In 2012, iCIMS increased its direct customer count by 23% vs. 2011.
- Social Distribution: In Q3 2012, iCIMS acquired approximately 200 clients as a result of its acquisition of former technology partner, Jobmagic.
- iCIMS NOW Customers: By the close of 2012, iCIMS had quadrupled the number of clients using its very small business recruitment solution, iCIMS NOW.
- Growth in Energy Accounts: iCIMS experienced significant new client growth in the Energy industry. By comparison to 2011, new customers in the Energy segment tripled. Some Energy organizations that chose iCIMS as their talent acquisition software solution include PowerStream, TAS Energy Inc., and Excel Modular Scaffold.
- Investment Capital from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC: In January 2012, iCIMS secured a $35 million minority growth equity investment from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC (SGE). The company used this funding to increase investments in marketing, product development, and acquisitions to further accelerate the company's rapid growth and expansion plans.
- New Corporate Headquarters: In March 2012, iCIMS relocated its headquarters to a "Class A" building in Matawan, NJ that can comfortably house all current and planned in-house staff. Within the year, the company added nearly 90 employees, increasing headcount by 33%.
- Partnership with Workopolis: In Q3 2012, iCIMS won a competitive bid to serve as Workopolis' outsourced technology partner for talent acquisition software solutions. As the exclusive Canadian distributor of the iCIMS Talent Platform, Workopolis now resells iCIMS' Connect, Recruit, and Onboard products as well as related Power-Ups, including Social Distribution, Career Site SEO, and i-9 & e-Verify. Additionally, iCIMS Talent Platform will also power the next version of Workopolis' existing applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Acquisition of Jobmagic: Also in Q3 2012, iCIMS acquired social recruiting solution provider and former technology partner, Jobmagic. iCIMS Social Distribution provides users with automated job distribution and employee referral programs through their social networks, enabling companies to efficiently reach a broader range of potential candidates. The acquisition allows iCIMS to market, sell, and support Social Distribution as Power-Up to Recruit or a standalone solution, creating a new option for organizations that are interested in technology for social recruiting but not currently in need of an applicant tracking system.
Major Releases of 2012
- iCIMS Rolled Out Talent Platform 11.3: In Q1 2012, the 11.3 release offered a strengthened and faster foundation complemented by scalable social media features, ensuring clients were up to date with current recruitment marketing trends.
- iCIMS 12.1 Release Debuted: In Q3 2012, the 12.1 release enhanced functionality such as the user interface (UI), searching and analytics, integrations, and accessibility, including full iPad support of the front- and back-end application. In addition to these improvements, the 12.1 release armed users with increased social and mobile capabilities that are essential to talent acquisition processes.
- iCIMS Launched 12.2 Release: In Q4 2012, the 12.2 release became available and with enhanced functionality that enabled iCIMS customers to bring high-quality, top talent into their iCIMS system more efficiently, both through social and mobile platforms as well as through enhanced resume parsing and other traditional means.
New Product & Power-Up
- Career Site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Power-Up Launched: In Q3 2012, iCIMS debuted its latest Power-Up to Recruit that enables organizations to increase the likelihood of achieving top search engine rankings for their open positions, thereby increasing traffic to corporate career sites. With the use of Career Site SEO, recruiters can reduce reliance on third-party job board postings and other recruitment marketing techniques. Career Site SEO enables recruiters to get job postings in front of millions of potential candidates with the use of .JOBS career microsites.
- iCIMS Connect Product Debuted: In Q4 2012, iCIMS introduced its latest core product offering, Connect. This new addition to the iCIMS Talent Platform's suite of talent acquisition tools allows customers to engage with passive candidates and build a sourcing pipeline for future hiring needs. Connect's innovative features enable iCIMS' clients to appeal to candidates who may not be ready to apply for an employer's open positions, but are interested in the company's employment brand and want to keep in touch with the organization. The product can be purchased as a standalone recruitment CRM product that can feed into a company's applicant tracking system (ATS) of record, or it can be purchased alongside iCIMS' other core products, Recruit and Onboard.
Key Third-Party Recognitions:
- Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service: In Q1 2012, iCIMS earned Bronze for Customer Service Department of the Year in the Computer Software category.
- Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology: In Q4 2012, iCIMS earned Silver in the Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology category for iCIMS Social Distribution.
"Pure" SaaS Delivery
- Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Awards: In Q3 2012, iCIMS was the winner of the Human Resource Management category.
- TMC's Cloud Computing Excellence Awards: In Q4 2012, iCIMS Talent Platform was awarded TMCnet™'s 2012 Cloud Computing Excellence Award.
- Montclair Advisors' SaaS Top 250: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was recognized as a member of the 2012 Global SaaS Top 250 listing.
Company Growth & Stability
- NJBIZ's Best Places to Work in NJ: In Q2 2012, iCIMS was ranked #29 in NJBIZ's 2012 "Best Places to Work in New Jersey" among businesses with under 250 employees.
- Inc. 500 I 5,000: In Q3 2012, iCIMS was named to the list of the fastest growing private companies in America for the seventh consecutive year.
- NJBIZ's 50 Fastest Growing Companies: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named to the list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state of New Jersey.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500™: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ list of North America's fastest-growing companies.
- Best in Biz: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named a Bronze winner in the Fastest Growing Company of the Year category for medium-sized organizations.
"The company's year started off with the decision to intensify our focus and resources on doing what we do best: market-responsive, pure SaaS talent acquisition solutions," said Colin Day, Chief Executive Officer, iCIMS. "Our dedication to providing a best-in-breed, pre-hire platform has allowed us to forge partnerships with big-name providers like Workopolis and to be honored by prestigious award programs, and it has also afforded us the ability to grow and acquire companies to help make our products more social-enabled and mobile-accessible than ever. As we enter the New Year with exciting product additions, like Connect and Career Site SEO, I'm optimistic we'll continue the momentum in 2013," stated Day.
"iCIMS' success is greatly attributed to leaders and staff members who are passionate about delivering robust yet flexible and easy-to-use talent acquisition solutions that are backed by superior customer service for every client," Day continued. "During the year, we added nearly 90 people to the team and yet the company retains a collaborative, high-growth, 'start up' mentality, which has pushed our product development to keep pace with social and mobile innovations. Full-suite HRIS and ERP providers just aren't agile enough to keep up," Day concluded.
"That grit and determination was tested in Q4 when our iCIMS family faced both personal and professional challenges caused by Hurricane Sandy. But as an organization we banded together to support one another and our valued customers, and to repair the community we call home. This response was definitely among our proudest achievements of 2012," Day concluded.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from sourcing, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 1,400 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE iCIMS, Inc.
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 3, 2016 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,506
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,035
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 3, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 2,132
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 3, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,996
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 3, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 3,220
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 518
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to simplify and streamline our lives by automating routine tasks that distract us from our goals. This promise is based on the ubiquitous deployment of smart, connected devices that link everything from industrial control systems to automobiles to refrigerators. Unfortunately, comparatively few of the devices currently deployed have been developed with an eye toward security, and as the DDoS attacks of late October 2016 have demonstrated, this oversight can ...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 689
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to impr...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 6,952
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 470
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 2,127
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 3, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 625
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,872
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 324
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, discussed the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 3, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,952
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, drew together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established compa...
Dec. 3, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 736
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 3, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,508
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 3, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,091
We are always online. We access our data, our finances, work, and various services on the Internet. But we live in a congested world of information in which the roads were built two decades ago. The quest for better, faster Internet routing has been around for a decade, but nobody solved this problem. We’ve seen band-aid approaches like CDNs that attack a niche's slice of static content part of the Internet, but that’s it. It does not address the dynamic services-based Internet of today. It does...
Dec. 3, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 851
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 3, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 1,640
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Dec. 3, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 826