|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 10:09 AM EST||
MATAWAN, N.J., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, today released the company's year-end results, demonstrating a substantial increase in both customer count and revenue for fiscal year 2012.
In 2012, iCIMS reached a series of major milestones that contributed to larger market penetration; the company increased revenues by 22 percent and experienced 30 percent growth in new customer acquisitions. In addition to direct sales of the company's leading talent acquisition solutions, Connect, Recruit, and Onboard, the revenue and customer expansion was fueled by the company's reseller partnership with Workopolis, the largest online recruitment provider in Canada, and its acquisition of Massachusetts-based social recruiting solution provider, Jobmagic. The company's commitment to delivering best-in-breed, "pure" SaaS, talent acquisition solutions that are responsive to the social and mobile demands of the evolving candidate landscape led to numerous product innovations in 2012; these enhancements furthered bottom line growth with new and existing customers.
Fiscal Year 2012 Business Highlights:
- iCIMS Talent Platform: In 2012, iCIMS increased its direct customer count by 23% vs. 2011.
- Social Distribution: In Q3 2012, iCIMS acquired approximately 200 clients as a result of its acquisition of former technology partner, Jobmagic.
- iCIMS NOW Customers: By the close of 2012, iCIMS had quadrupled the number of clients using its very small business recruitment solution, iCIMS NOW.
- Growth in Energy Accounts: iCIMS experienced significant new client growth in the Energy industry. By comparison to 2011, new customers in the Energy segment tripled. Some Energy organizations that chose iCIMS as their talent acquisition software solution include PowerStream, TAS Energy Inc., and Excel Modular Scaffold.
- Investment Capital from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC: In January 2012, iCIMS secured a $35 million minority growth equity investment from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC (SGE). The company used this funding to increase investments in marketing, product development, and acquisitions to further accelerate the company's rapid growth and expansion plans.
- New Corporate Headquarters: In March 2012, iCIMS relocated its headquarters to a "Class A" building in Matawan, NJ that can comfortably house all current and planned in-house staff. Within the year, the company added nearly 90 employees, increasing headcount by 33%.
- Partnership with Workopolis: In Q3 2012, iCIMS won a competitive bid to serve as Workopolis' outsourced technology partner for talent acquisition software solutions. As the exclusive Canadian distributor of the iCIMS Talent Platform, Workopolis now resells iCIMS' Connect, Recruit, and Onboard products as well as related Power-Ups, including Social Distribution, Career Site SEO, and i-9 & e-Verify. Additionally, iCIMS Talent Platform will also power the next version of Workopolis' existing applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Acquisition of Jobmagic: Also in Q3 2012, iCIMS acquired social recruiting solution provider and former technology partner, Jobmagic. iCIMS Social Distribution provides users with automated job distribution and employee referral programs through their social networks, enabling companies to efficiently reach a broader range of potential candidates. The acquisition allows iCIMS to market, sell, and support Social Distribution as Power-Up to Recruit or a standalone solution, creating a new option for organizations that are interested in technology for social recruiting but not currently in need of an applicant tracking system.
Major Releases of 2012
- iCIMS Rolled Out Talent Platform 11.3: In Q1 2012, the 11.3 release offered a strengthened and faster foundation complemented by scalable social media features, ensuring clients were up to date with current recruitment marketing trends.
- iCIMS 12.1 Release Debuted: In Q3 2012, the 12.1 release enhanced functionality such as the user interface (UI), searching and analytics, integrations, and accessibility, including full iPad support of the front- and back-end application. In addition to these improvements, the 12.1 release armed users with increased social and mobile capabilities that are essential to talent acquisition processes.
- iCIMS Launched 12.2 Release: In Q4 2012, the 12.2 release became available and with enhanced functionality that enabled iCIMS customers to bring high-quality, top talent into their iCIMS system more efficiently, both through social and mobile platforms as well as through enhanced resume parsing and other traditional means.
New Product & Power-Up
- Career Site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Power-Up Launched: In Q3 2012, iCIMS debuted its latest Power-Up to Recruit that enables organizations to increase the likelihood of achieving top search engine rankings for their open positions, thereby increasing traffic to corporate career sites. With the use of Career Site SEO, recruiters can reduce reliance on third-party job board postings and other recruitment marketing techniques. Career Site SEO enables recruiters to get job postings in front of millions of potential candidates with the use of .JOBS career microsites.
- iCIMS Connect Product Debuted: In Q4 2012, iCIMS introduced its latest core product offering, Connect. This new addition to the iCIMS Talent Platform's suite of talent acquisition tools allows customers to engage with passive candidates and build a sourcing pipeline for future hiring needs. Connect's innovative features enable iCIMS' clients to appeal to candidates who may not be ready to apply for an employer's open positions, but are interested in the company's employment brand and want to keep in touch with the organization. The product can be purchased as a standalone recruitment CRM product that can feed into a company's applicant tracking system (ATS) of record, or it can be purchased alongside iCIMS' other core products, Recruit and Onboard.
Key Third-Party Recognitions:
- Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service: In Q1 2012, iCIMS earned Bronze for Customer Service Department of the Year in the Computer Software category.
- Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology: In Q4 2012, iCIMS earned Silver in the Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology category for iCIMS Social Distribution.
"Pure" SaaS Delivery
- Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Awards: In Q3 2012, iCIMS was the winner of the Human Resource Management category.
- TMC's Cloud Computing Excellence Awards: In Q4 2012, iCIMS Talent Platform was awarded TMCnet™'s 2012 Cloud Computing Excellence Award.
- Montclair Advisors' SaaS Top 250: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was recognized as a member of the 2012 Global SaaS Top 250 listing.
Company Growth & Stability
- NJBIZ's Best Places to Work in NJ: In Q2 2012, iCIMS was ranked #29 in NJBIZ's 2012 "Best Places to Work in New Jersey" among businesses with under 250 employees.
- Inc. 500 I 5,000: In Q3 2012, iCIMS was named to the list of the fastest growing private companies in America for the seventh consecutive year.
- NJBIZ's 50 Fastest Growing Companies: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named to the list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state of New Jersey.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500™: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ list of North America's fastest-growing companies.
- Best in Biz: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named a Bronze winner in the Fastest Growing Company of the Year category for medium-sized organizations.
"The company's year started off with the decision to intensify our focus and resources on doing what we do best: market-responsive, pure SaaS talent acquisition solutions," said Colin Day, Chief Executive Officer, iCIMS. "Our dedication to providing a best-in-breed, pre-hire platform has allowed us to forge partnerships with big-name providers like Workopolis and to be honored by prestigious award programs, and it has also afforded us the ability to grow and acquire companies to help make our products more social-enabled and mobile-accessible than ever. As we enter the New Year with exciting product additions, like Connect and Career Site SEO, I'm optimistic we'll continue the momentum in 2013," stated Day.
"iCIMS' success is greatly attributed to leaders and staff members who are passionate about delivering robust yet flexible and easy-to-use talent acquisition solutions that are backed by superior customer service for every client," Day continued. "During the year, we added nearly 90 people to the team and yet the company retains a collaborative, high-growth, 'start up' mentality, which has pushed our product development to keep pace with social and mobile innovations. Full-suite HRIS and ERP providers just aren't agile enough to keep up," Day concluded.
"That grit and determination was tested in Q4 when our iCIMS family faced both personal and professional challenges caused by Hurricane Sandy. But as an organization we banded together to support one another and our valued customers, and to repair the community we call home. This response was definitely among our proudest achievements of 2012," Day concluded.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from sourcing, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 1,400 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE iCIMS, Inc.
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Oct. 1, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 866
24Notion is full-service global creative digital marketing, technology and lifestyle agency that combines strategic ideas with customized tactical execution. With a broad understand of the art of traditional marketing, new media, communications and social influence, 24Notion uniquely understands how to connect your brand strategy with the right consumer. 24Notion ranked #12 on Corporate Social Responsibility - Book of List.
Oct. 1, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 594
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Oct. 1, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,724
Businesses are struggling to manage the information flow and interactions between all of these new devices and things jumping on their network, and the apps and IT systems they control. The data businesses gather is only helpful if they can do something with it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Witeck, Principal Technology Strategist at Citrix, will discuss how different the impact of IoT will be for large businesses, expanding how IoT will allow large organizations to make their legacy ap...
Oct. 1, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 708
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 517
What does it look like when you have access to cloud infrastructure and platform under the same roof? Let’s talk about the different layers of Technology as a Service: who cares, what runs where, and how does it all fit together. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Phil Jackson, Lead Technology Evangelist at SoftLayer, an IBM company, spoke about the picture being painted by IBM Cloud and how the tools being crafted can help fill the gaps in your IT infrastructure.
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,196
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Oct. 1, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,319
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 834
SYS-CON Events announced today that Sheng Liang to Keynote at SYS-CON's 19th Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1-3, 2016 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
Oct. 1, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 197
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kausik Sridharabalan, founder and CTO of Pulzze Systems, Inc., will focus on key challenges in building an Internet of Things solution infrastructure. He will shed light on efficient ways of defining interactions within IoT solutions, leading to cost and time reduction. He will also introduce ways to handle data and how one can develop IoT solutions that are lean, flexible and configurable, thus making IoT infrastructure agile and scalable.
Oct. 1, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,676
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Oct. 1, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,510
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Oct. 1, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,422
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Oct. 1, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,510
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,313
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, will discuss recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model f...
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,287
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,867
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,955
Digital transformation is too big and important for our future success to not understand the rules that apply to it. The first three rules for winning in this age of hyper-digital transformation are: Advantages in speed, analytics and operational tempos must be captured by implementing an optimized information logistics system (OILS) Real-time operational tempos (IT, people and business processes) must be achieved Businesses that can "analyze data and act and with speed" will dominate those t...
Oct. 1, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,348
If you had a chance to enter on the ground level of the largest e-commerce market in the world – would you? China is the world’s most populated country with the second largest economy and the world’s fastest growing market. It is estimated that by 2018 the Chinese market will be reaching over $30 billion in gaming revenue alone. Admittedly for a foreign company, doing business in China can be challenging. Often changing laws, administrative regulations and the often inscrutable Chinese Interne...
Oct. 1, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 656
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Oct. 1, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,446