|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 10:09 AM EST||
MATAWAN, N.J., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions for growing businesses, today released the company's year-end results, demonstrating a substantial increase in both customer count and revenue for fiscal year 2012.
In 2012, iCIMS reached a series of major milestones that contributed to larger market penetration; the company increased revenues by 22 percent and experienced 30 percent growth in new customer acquisitions. In addition to direct sales of the company's leading talent acquisition solutions, Connect, Recruit, and Onboard, the revenue and customer expansion was fueled by the company's reseller partnership with Workopolis, the largest online recruitment provider in Canada, and its acquisition of Massachusetts-based social recruiting solution provider, Jobmagic. The company's commitment to delivering best-in-breed, "pure" SaaS, talent acquisition solutions that are responsive to the social and mobile demands of the evolving candidate landscape led to numerous product innovations in 2012; these enhancements furthered bottom line growth with new and existing customers.
Fiscal Year 2012 Business Highlights:
- iCIMS Talent Platform: In 2012, iCIMS increased its direct customer count by 23% vs. 2011.
- Social Distribution: In Q3 2012, iCIMS acquired approximately 200 clients as a result of its acquisition of former technology partner, Jobmagic.
- iCIMS NOW Customers: By the close of 2012, iCIMS had quadrupled the number of clients using its very small business recruitment solution, iCIMS NOW.
- Growth in Energy Accounts: iCIMS experienced significant new client growth in the Energy industry. By comparison to 2011, new customers in the Energy segment tripled. Some Energy organizations that chose iCIMS as their talent acquisition software solution include PowerStream, TAS Energy Inc., and Excel Modular Scaffold.
- Investment Capital from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC: In January 2012, iCIMS secured a $35 million minority growth equity investment from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLC (SGE). The company used this funding to increase investments in marketing, product development, and acquisitions to further accelerate the company's rapid growth and expansion plans.
- New Corporate Headquarters: In March 2012, iCIMS relocated its headquarters to a "Class A" building in Matawan, NJ that can comfortably house all current and planned in-house staff. Within the year, the company added nearly 90 employees, increasing headcount by 33%.
- Partnership with Workopolis: In Q3 2012, iCIMS won a competitive bid to serve as Workopolis' outsourced technology partner for talent acquisition software solutions. As the exclusive Canadian distributor of the iCIMS Talent Platform, Workopolis now resells iCIMS' Connect, Recruit, and Onboard products as well as related Power-Ups, including Social Distribution, Career Site SEO, and i-9 & e-Verify. Additionally, iCIMS Talent Platform will also power the next version of Workopolis' existing applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Acquisition of Jobmagic: Also in Q3 2012, iCIMS acquired social recruiting solution provider and former technology partner, Jobmagic. iCIMS Social Distribution provides users with automated job distribution and employee referral programs through their social networks, enabling companies to efficiently reach a broader range of potential candidates. The acquisition allows iCIMS to market, sell, and support Social Distribution as Power-Up to Recruit or a standalone solution, creating a new option for organizations that are interested in technology for social recruiting but not currently in need of an applicant tracking system.
Major Releases of 2012
- iCIMS Rolled Out Talent Platform 11.3: In Q1 2012, the 11.3 release offered a strengthened and faster foundation complemented by scalable social media features, ensuring clients were up to date with current recruitment marketing trends.
- iCIMS 12.1 Release Debuted: In Q3 2012, the 12.1 release enhanced functionality such as the user interface (UI), searching and analytics, integrations, and accessibility, including full iPad support of the front- and back-end application. In addition to these improvements, the 12.1 release armed users with increased social and mobile capabilities that are essential to talent acquisition processes.
- iCIMS Launched 12.2 Release: In Q4 2012, the 12.2 release became available and with enhanced functionality that enabled iCIMS customers to bring high-quality, top talent into their iCIMS system more efficiently, both through social and mobile platforms as well as through enhanced resume parsing and other traditional means.
New Product & Power-Up
- Career Site Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Power-Up Launched: In Q3 2012, iCIMS debuted its latest Power-Up to Recruit that enables organizations to increase the likelihood of achieving top search engine rankings for their open positions, thereby increasing traffic to corporate career sites. With the use of Career Site SEO, recruiters can reduce reliance on third-party job board postings and other recruitment marketing techniques. Career Site SEO enables recruiters to get job postings in front of millions of potential candidates with the use of .JOBS career microsites.
- iCIMS Connect Product Debuted: In Q4 2012, iCIMS introduced its latest core product offering, Connect. This new addition to the iCIMS Talent Platform's suite of talent acquisition tools allows customers to engage with passive candidates and build a sourcing pipeline for future hiring needs. Connect's innovative features enable iCIMS' clients to appeal to candidates who may not be ready to apply for an employer's open positions, but are interested in the company's employment brand and want to keep in touch with the organization. The product can be purchased as a standalone recruitment CRM product that can feed into a company's applicant tracking system (ATS) of record, or it can be purchased alongside iCIMS' other core products, Recruit and Onboard.
Key Third-Party Recognitions:
- Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service: In Q1 2012, iCIMS earned Bronze for Customer Service Department of the Year in the Computer Software category.
- Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology: In Q4 2012, iCIMS earned Silver in the Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology category for iCIMS Social Distribution.
"Pure" SaaS Delivery
- Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Awards: In Q3 2012, iCIMS was the winner of the Human Resource Management category.
- TMC's Cloud Computing Excellence Awards: In Q4 2012, iCIMS Talent Platform was awarded TMCnet™'s 2012 Cloud Computing Excellence Award.
- Montclair Advisors' SaaS Top 250: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was recognized as a member of the 2012 Global SaaS Top 250 listing.
Company Growth & Stability
- NJBIZ's Best Places to Work in NJ: In Q2 2012, iCIMS was ranked #29 in NJBIZ's 2012 "Best Places to Work in New Jersey" among businesses with under 250 employees.
- Inc. 500 I 5,000: In Q3 2012, iCIMS was named to the list of the fastest growing private companies in America for the seventh consecutive year.
- NJBIZ's 50 Fastest Growing Companies: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named to the list of the 50 fastest growing companies in the state of New Jersey.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500™: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ list of North America's fastest-growing companies.
- Best in Biz: In Q4 2012, iCIMS was named a Bronze winner in the Fastest Growing Company of the Year category for medium-sized organizations.
"The company's year started off with the decision to intensify our focus and resources on doing what we do best: market-responsive, pure SaaS talent acquisition solutions," said Colin Day, Chief Executive Officer, iCIMS. "Our dedication to providing a best-in-breed, pre-hire platform has allowed us to forge partnerships with big-name providers like Workopolis and to be honored by prestigious award programs, and it has also afforded us the ability to grow and acquire companies to help make our products more social-enabled and mobile-accessible than ever. As we enter the New Year with exciting product additions, like Connect and Career Site SEO, I'm optimistic we'll continue the momentum in 2013," stated Day.
"iCIMS' success is greatly attributed to leaders and staff members who are passionate about delivering robust yet flexible and easy-to-use talent acquisition solutions that are backed by superior customer service for every client," Day continued. "During the year, we added nearly 90 people to the team and yet the company retains a collaborative, high-growth, 'start up' mentality, which has pushed our product development to keep pace with social and mobile innovations. Full-suite HRIS and ERP providers just aren't agile enough to keep up," Day concluded.
"That grit and determination was tested in Q4 when our iCIMS family faced both personal and professional challenges caused by Hurricane Sandy. But as an organization we banded together to support one another and our valued customers, and to repair the community we call home. This response was definitely among our proudest achievements of 2012," Day concluded.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use, scalable solutions that are backed by award-winning customer service. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate management solution, enables organizations to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from sourcing, to recruiting, to onboarding all within a single web-based application. With more than 1,400 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE iCIMS, Inc.
Wearable devices have come of age. The primary applications of wearables so far have been "the Quantified Self" or the tracking of one's fitness and health status. We propose the evolution of wearables into social and emotional communication devices. Our BE(tm) sensor uses light to visualize the skin conductance response. Our sensors are very inexpensive and can be massively distributed to audiences or groups of any size, in order to gauge reactions to performances, video, or any kind of presentation. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Jocelyn Scheirer, CEO & Founder of Bionolux, will discuss ho...
May. 23, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,189
The true value of the Internet of Things (IoT) lies not just in the data, but through the services that protect the data, perform the analysis and present findings in a usable way. With many IoT elements rooted in traditional IT components, Big Data and IoT isn’t just a play for enterprise. In fact, the IoT presents SMBs with the prospect of launching entirely new activities and exploring innovative areas. CompTIA research identifies several areas where IoT is expected to have the greatest impact.
May. 23, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,823
Every day we read jaw-dropping stats on the explosion of data. We allocate significant resources to harness and better understand it. We build businesses around it. But we’ve only just begun. For big payoffs in Big Data, CIOs are turning to cognitive computing. Cognitive computing’s ability to securely extract insights, understand natural language, and get smarter each time it’s used is the next, logical step for Big Data.
May. 23, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,125
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
May. 23, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,733
We are reaching the end of the beginning with WebRTC, and real systems using this technology have begun to appear. One challenge that faces every WebRTC deployment (in some form or another) is identity management. For example, if you have an existing service – possibly built on a variety of different PaaS/SaaS offerings – and you want to add real-time communications you are faced with a challenge relating to user management, authentication, authorization, and validation. Service providers will want to use their existing identities, but these will have credentials already that are (hopefully) i...
May. 23, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,252
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises are using some form of XaaS – software, platform, and infrastructure as a service.
May. 23, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,455
The Industrial Internet revolution is now underway, enabled by connected machines and billions of devices that communicate and collaborate. The massive amounts of Big Data requiring real-time analysis is flooding legacy IT systems and giving way to cloud environments that can handle the unpredictable workloads. Yet many barriers remain until we can fully realize the opportunities and benefits from the convergence of machines and devices with Big Data and the cloud, including interoperability, data security and privacy.
May. 23, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,775
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal today!
May. 23, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,341
The Internet of Things is tied together with a thin strand that is known as time. Coincidentally, at the core of nearly all data analytics is a timestamp. When working with time series data there are a few core principles that everyone should consider, especially across datasets where time is the common boundary. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy & Architecture at MapR Technologies, discussed single-value, geo-spatial, and log time series data. By focusing on enterprise applications and the data center, he will use OpenTSDB as an example t...
May. 23, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,413
SYS-CON Events announced today that MetraTech, now part of Ericsson, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9–11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York, NY. Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society- a world leader in communications infrastructure, software and services. Some 40% of the world’s mobile traffic runs through networks Ericsson has supplied, serving more than 2.5 billion subscribers.
May. 23, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,549
Scott Jenson leads a project called The Physical Web within the Chrome team at Google. Project members are working to take the scalability and openness of the web and use it to talk to the exponentially exploding range of smart devices. Nearly every company today working on the IoT comes up with the same basic solution: use my server and you'll be fine. But if we really believe there will be trillions of these devices, that just can't scale. We need a system that is open a scalable and by using the URL as a basic building block, we open this up and get the same resilience that the web enjoys.
May. 23, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,975
Container frameworks, such as Docker, provide a variety of benefits, including density of deployment across infrastructure, convenience for application developers to push updates with low operational hand-holding, and a fairly well-defined deployment workflow that can be orchestrated. Container frameworks also enable a DevOps approach to application development by cleanly separating concerns between operations and development teams. But running multi-container, multi-server apps with containers is very hard. You have to learn five new and different technologies and best practices (libswarm, sy...
May. 23, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,107
SYS-CON Events announced today that DragonGlass, an enterprise search platform, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. After eleven years of designing and building custom applications, OpenCrowd has launched DragonGlass, a cloud-based platform that enables the development of search-based applications. These are a new breed of applications that utilize a search index as their backbone for data retrieval. They can easily adapt to new data sets and provide access to both structured and unstruc...
May. 23, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,925
Converging digital disruptions is creating a major sea change - Cisco calls this the Internet of Everything (IoE). IoE is the network connection of People, Process, Data and Things, fueled by Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics and Security, and it represents a $19Trillion value-at-stake over the next 10 years. In her keynote at @ThingsExpo, Manjula Talreja, VP of Cisco Consulting Services, will discuss IoE and the enormous opportunities it provides to public and private firms alike. She will share what businesses must do to thrive in the IoE economy, citing examples from several industry sector...
May. 23, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,156
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal an...
May. 23, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,711
All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors - connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades. With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo, June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be
May. 23, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,135
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and assessments, including a decade of leading incident response and digital forensics. He is co-author of t...
May. 23, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,639
The Internet of Things is a misnomer. That implies that everything is on the Internet, and that simply should not be - especially for things that are blurring the line between medical devices that stimulate like a pacemaker and quantified self-sensors like a pedometer or pulse tracker. The mesh of things that we manage must be segmented into zones of trust for sensing data, transmitting data, receiving command and control administrative changes, and peer-to-peer mesh messaging. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Bagnulo, Solution Architect / Software Engineer at SOA Software, focused on desi...
May. 23, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,000
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists will peel away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud environment, and we must architect and code accordingly. At the very least, you'll have no problem fil...
May. 23, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,955
While great strides have been made relative to the video aspects of remote collaboration, audio technology has basically stagnated. Typically all audio is mixed to a single monaural stream and emanates from a single point, such as a speakerphone or a speaker associated with a video monitor. This leads to confusion and lack of understanding among participants especially regarding who is actually speaking. Spatial teleconferencing introduces the concept of acoustic spatial separation between conference participants in three dimensional space. This has been shown to significantly improve comprehe...
May. 23, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,117