|By Business Wire||
|January 30, 2013 12:42 PM EST||
The Eventful Group announced today that hundreds of companies using SAP® solutions for EAM will gather at the ninth annual SAP-Centric EAM conference to share their success stories, discuss challenges, and exchange ideas. Through the comprehensive program layout, companies will pinpoint new and innovative ways to use SAP PM to get business results. SAP-Centric EAM is taking place March 3-6, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa, CA.
“Built for the community, by the community, SAP-Centric EAM is North America’s most comprehensive and on-target program focused on SAP solutions for Enterprise Asset Management,” said Steve Sinkoff, managing director, Americas, The Eventful Group. “SAP EAM experts will share their experiences from hundreds of projects and SAP EAM implementations, so the community can learn about and avoid some of the challenges others have faced along the way.”
SAP-Centric EAM presenters share important take-aways from their keynote sessions at this year’s conference:
Achim Krüger, Vice President EAM Solutions, SAP AG
"Of course you can use your SAP system to support maintenance execution, but imagine how life could be if you used it for linking asset management to your business objectives."
Joseph Grobler, Global Operations Director, Reveal USA
"The future value opportunities for your business can be found in your data, make sure your data is accurate and reliable."
Harold Hambrose, CEO & Founder, Electronic Ink
“Our skyscrapers, office parks and plants aren’t filled with process flow diagrams. They are filled with people. Here is where innovation will be discovered.”
Robert (Bob) Williamson, CMRP, CPMM, MIAM, President, Strategic Work Systems, Inc.
"Why is it that we often struggle to improve the way our equipment and facilities run - faster, better, consistently? It should be a lot easier... and it can be easy. Reliability is more about the 'human factors' than it is about new technologies and tools."
Mark Foster, Industrial 3D Specialist, New Zealand Steel
"The visual plant can be likened to having a pair of X-ray vision goggles for your plant—enabling real world transparency of your assets while navigating through layers of digital asset information. "
Terry Wireman, Vice President & Acclaimed Author, Vesta Partners
“Unless organizations can remove the silos between their financial, engineering, operational, and maintenance organizations, they will never fully realize the benefits that they could achieve with asset management strategies.”
SAP-Centric EAM will feature thought-provoking presentations and case studies, organized in five tracks of content: master data, planning & scheduling, analytics, reporting & history, expert advice, and transition/sustainment/evolution, ASUG-led roundtables, deep-dive workshops, and a first-timer’s session. New to the program this year, the EAM Education Center will help drive and motivate the community to take advantage of new technologies and tools within the SAP ecosystem. In addition, the entire SAP EAM Solutions Team will be on-site to answer questions.
Online registration remains open through February 27, 2013.
For more information, please visit the conference website at www.sap-centric-eam.com or call The Eventful Group at 877-411-4675 or 914-509-5354.
About The Eventful Group: The Eventful Group is a worldwide conference producer that is dedicated to building and galvanizing thriving communities of common interest in two specialized domains: Enterprise Technology and Enterprise Asset Management. The company has offices in Syracuse, New York, Sydney, Australia, and Cape Town, South Africa. To learn more, please visit: www.theeventfulgroup.com
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. www.sap.com
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- AppDynamics Closes $120 Million in Growth Financing to Accelerate Platform and Sales Expansion
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Connected Globe News Weekly – Week of July 20, 2014
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-Based Business Telephone Solution Wins 2014 Cloud Computing Excellence Award
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Rackspace Announces OnMetal Cloud Servers General Availability and Pricing
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Intellyx Announces Agile Architecture Webinar Series with EITAGlobal
- OIC Alliance Joins Internet of Things Battle
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- How Mobile Solutions, Digital Disruptions and Code Halos are Transforming Industries
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- "HP's Problem Ain't the SAP Install," Says Sun's Schwartz
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Web Services Strategy - SAP Platform
- JavaOne 2008: SOA, SCA, REST and Comet Discussed
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Software AG SOA World News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Adobe and Social Media Terrorists