|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 09:16 AM EST||
Instem, a leading provider of IT solutions to the global early development healthcare market, is pleased to announce the release of version 9 of its world-leading, preclinical software suite, Provantis®.
Version 9 was developed in close collaboration with Instem clients as part of its overarching Customer Involvement Program (CIP). This included a comprehensive Beta Test Program involving valued clients such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, MPI Research, Roche, Sanofi and Sequani, as well as Webcasts, product demonstrations, Special Interest Group meetings and dedicated sessions at the Instem International Conferences.
The eagerly anticipated release contains major enhancements to the Clinical Pathology module, delivering a more flexible, scalable, cost-effective and highly efficient sample-driven solution. Provantis 9 offers Clinical Pathology professionals a complete, end-to-end, integrated solution, which delivers additional efficiency gains at each step of the way; from the taking of the sample, through the Clinical Pathology laboratory, to the presentation of results.
Provantis version 9 also contains:
- Enhancements to Instem’s unique Protocol & Report Assembly module, enabling the assembly of fully searchable PDF study reports with minimal QA review
- Significantly enhanced Clinical Observations reporting and analysis; unlimited modifiers facilitating more comprehensive reporting and analysis of Clinical Observations data
- New Fetal Pathology Tables; enables summary of data by classification
- Improved reporting flexibility through the introduction of new General Toxicology tables and enhancements to the Tables & Statistics module
- New post dose activity schedule reports; enables planning and scheduling of workflow against time-critical data collection points and provides the ability to check actual data collection points against scheduled workflow
- New Interface from Instem’s formulation system, Dispense, to the Quantos™ Dosing System
In addition to new capabilities at the application level, Provantis version 9 also incorporates a major technology upgrade, ensuring that clients are able to take advantage of the latest investments in 64-bit technology and the Oracle and Microsoft platforms.
Mike Harwood, Instem’s Senior Vice President, comments, “Client feedback throughout this development project has been extremely positive and has helped to ensure that version 9 is a robust, high quality, fit-for-purpose application for the Tox/Path market. The features included in version 9 are in high demand; numerous clients have committed to upgrading with several more poised to sign shortly.”
Provantis 9 is a comprehensive release that will be supported by a global awareness program aimed at demonstrating the specific benefits it brings in terms of increased productivity, ease of use and efficiency gains in the short and longer terms. This will begin with a series of launch Webcasts taking place during the week of Monday, February 11th.
Existing Instem clients can choose from one of the following
identical launch Webcasts:
Thursday, February 14th: 9:30am-10am US EST/2:30pm-3pm UK GMT
Thursday, February 14th: 2:30pm-3pm US EST/7:30pm-8pm UK GMT
Prospective clients, vendors, consultants and media are invited to
attend one of the following identical launch Webcasts:
Wednesday, February 20th: 9:30am-10am US EST/2:30pm-3pm UK GMT
Wednesday, February 20th: 1:30pm-2pm US EST/6:30pm-7pm UK GMT
Instem is a leading supplier of IT applications to the early development healthcare market delivering compelling solutions for data collection, management and analysis across the R&D continuum. Instem applications are in use by customers worldwide, meeting the rapidly expanding needs of life science and healthcare organizations for data-driven decision making leading to safer, more effective products.
Instem’s portfolio of software solutions increases client productivity by automating study-related processes while offering the unique ability to generate new knowledge through the extraction and harmonization of actionable scientific information.
Instem supports its clients through full service offices in the United States, United Kingdom and China with additional locations in India and a full service distributor based in Japan.
To learn more about Instem solutions and its mission, please visit www.instem.com.
Do more. Go further™.
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- AppDynamics Closes $120 Million in Growth Financing to Accelerate Platform and Sales Expansion
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Connected Globe News Weekly – Week of July 20, 2014
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-Based Business Telephone Solution Wins 2014 Cloud Computing Excellence Award
- Rackspace Announces OnMetal Cloud Servers General Availability and Pricing
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Intellyx Announces Agile Architecture Webinar Series with EITAGlobal
- OIC Alliance Joins Internet of Things Battle
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- How Mobile Solutions, Digital Disruptions and Code Halos are Transforming Industries
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- XIOSS Announces Partnership with Dropbox for Business
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- ITEXPO Miami Calls for Papers on the Latest Business Technology Strategies
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- "HP's Problem Ain't the SAP Install," Says Sun's Schwartz
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Web Services Strategy - SAP Platform
- JavaOne 2008: SOA, SCA, REST and Comet Discussed
- Cloud Expo and The End of Tech Recession
- Software AG SOA World News Coverage Initiated on Ulitzer
- Oracle To Keynote Cloud Computing Expo
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- Adaptivity “Platinum Plus Sponsor” of Cloud Expo
- Adobe and Social Media Terrorists