|By PR Newswire||
|February 26, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DataCore Software, the storage hypervisor leader and premier provider of storage virtualization software, today announced the launch of the DataCore Ready Program in response to growing worldwide demand for the DataCore™ SANsymphony-V storage hypervisor. The DataCore Ready Program identifies solutions trusted to strengthen SANsymphony™-V-based infrastructures. While DataCore solutions interoperate with common open and industry standard products, the DataCore Ready designation ensures that these solutions have successfully executed a functional test plan and additional verification testing to meet a superior level of joint solution compatibility. Customers who leverage DataCore Ready offerings benefit from quality assurance, reduced risk and lower integration costs. The DataCore Ready logo helps customers quickly identify products and solutions that are optimized for SANsymphony-V.
DataCore Ready Partners Speak to the Benefits of the Program for Organizations Worldwide
- Fusion-io: "The Fusion ioMemory platform and DataCore storage virtualization software achieve new levels of performance, high availability and energy efficiency when deployed together. For Fusion-io, DataCore Ready status gives customers the confidence to get up and running as quickly as possible with cost-effective, high-performance solutions," said Fusion-io Vice President of Alliances, Tyler Smith. Fusion-io accelerates databases, virtualization, cloud computing, big data and mission-critical applications through its integrated hardware and software solutions.
- Microsoft: Microsoft has been a strategic platform partner for more than a decade. DataCore solutions are designed to work hand-in-hand with Microsoft technology and the company is an active member in the Microsoft Partner Solutions Center and Microsoft System Center Alliance. DataCore's line of SANsymphony-V solutions fully support Microsoft Windows Server 2012 platforms. In addition, Microsoft System Center 2012, SQL Server 2012 and Exchange 2012 are all optimized and certified as DataCore Ready.
- Dot Hill Systems Corp.: A provider of world-class storage solutions and software, Dot Hill recently announced that its AssuredSAN™ 3000 series storage arrays are DataCore Ready and provide full interoperability with SANsymphony-V. This combination enables end users to simplify storage management, boost performance and greatly improve data availability. As noted by Dot Hill's Senior Director of Marketing, Jim Jonez, "SANsymphony-V software from DataCore complements the Dot Hill AssuredSAN 3000 series storage hardware to deliver an affordable solution boasting a wide range of features normally found only on high-end enterprise solutions. Working in close collaboration with leading technology partners, such as DataCore, we can deliver more powerful storage solutions to the end user at a very compelling price."
- TwinStrata: TwinStrata delivers cloud-integrated storage solutions that seamlessly combine the flexibility of cloud-based technologies with the robustness of traditional storage. DataCore's SANsymphony-V integrates seamlessly with TwinStrata's CloudArray® cloud storage appliance. The DataCore Ready solution offers a simple, transparent and cost-effective way to manage, offload and augment on-premise storage environments with space and power saving storage located in the cloud. According to TwinStrata CEO, Nicos Vekiarides; "We are pleased to achieve DataCore Ready qualification for CloudArray. Leveraging a hybrid cloud strategy allows customers to have ultimate flexibility and greater purchasing power when it comes to storage demands."
Growing List of Industry Partners Already On-Board with DataCore Ready
A sampling of DataCore Ready partners can be found at http://www.datacore.com/ready. A few additional names include:
- SSD/Flash: LSI, Samsung and STEC
- Servers/Storage: Dell, HP, Intel, Nexsan, and X-IO
- Networking: Brocade, Cisco, Emulex and Qlogic
- Software: Citrix, VirtualSharp and VMware
Systems Builders Extending the Value of DataCore Ready
A rapidly growing number of system builders worldwide are extending the value of DataCore Ready by introducing DataCore-powered storage appliances that leverage the advanced capabilities of SANsymphony-V to solve today's common storage challenges. DataCore Ready system builders include such names as Novarion, N-Tec, R&D Computers, SavageIO, Happyware, Transtec and Zealbox.
- Bytec Ltd.: The largest value added distributor in Europe of Fujitsu servers and storage, Bytec offers storage solutions that integrate SANsymphony-V with Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers and ETERNUS storage hardware. Bytec's Head of Product Marketing, Richard Luft, said: "The DataCore Ready designation ensures a superior level of joint solution compatibility that delivers unmatched storage performance and reliability to our channel partners and their customers. Combining DataCore's software with Fujitsu's hardware results in a cost-effective business continuity solution for mission-critical applications."
DataCore Ready Program Builds Greater Customer Confidence
"This program benefits partners and vendors by offering the highest level of confidence that DataCore's SANsymphony-V seamlessly integrates with their offerings for optimal performance," said Carlos M. Carreras, vice president of alliances & business development for DataCore Software. "Today, DataCore works with thousands of organizations worldwide that have realized the range of benefits we offer through our powerful software-defined storage solution. The DataCore Ready designation extends this value proposition to the products and services that are tested and proven to work well with DataCore."
About DataCore Software
DataCore Software develops storage virtualization software for high availability, fast performance and maximum utilization from storage in virtual and physical IT environments. DataCore SANsymphony™-V storage hypervisor is a comprehensive, hardware-independent solution that fundamentally changes the economics of provisioning, replicating and protecting storage in large enterprises and small to midsize businesses. For additional information, visit the DataCore website at http://www.datacore.com or call (877) 780-5111.
DataCore, the DataCore logo and SANsymphony are trademarks or registered trademarks of DataCore Software Corporation. Other DataCore product or service names or logos referenced herein are trademarks of DataCore Software Corporation. All other products, services and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Davies Murphy Group (DMG)
SOURCE DataCore Software
"We've discovered that after shows 80% if leads that people get, 80% of the conversations end up on the show floor, meaning people forget about it, people forget who they talk to, people forget that there are actual business opportunities to be had here so we try to help out and keep the conversations going," explained Jeff Mesnik, Founder and President of ContentMX, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 24, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,250
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jul. 24, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,472
“delaPlex Software provides software outsourcing services. We have a hybrid model where we have onshore developers and project managers that we can place anywhere in the U.S. or in Europe,” explained Manish Sachdeva, CEO at delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 24, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,479
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Jul. 24, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,969
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effi...
Jul. 24, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,947
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Jul. 24, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,117
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 24, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,460
Big Data engines are powering a lot of service businesses right now. Data is collected from users from wearable technologies, web behaviors, purchase behavior as well as several arbitrary data points we’d never think of. The demand for faster and bigger engines to crunch and serve up the data to services is growing exponentially. You see a LOT of correlation between “Cloud” and “Big Data” but on Big Data and “Hybrid,” where hybrid hosting is the sanest approach to the Big Data Infrastructure pro...
Jul. 24, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,849
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 24, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,051
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jul. 24, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,691
With 15% of enterprises adopting a hybrid IT strategy, you need to set a plan to integrate hybrid cloud throughout your infrastructure. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steven Dreher, Director of Solutions Architecture at Green House Data, discussed how to plan for shifting resource requirements, overcome challenges, and implement hybrid IT alongside your existing data center assets. Highlights included anticipating workload, cost and resource calculations, integrating services on both sides...
Jul. 24, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,929
"We are a well-established player in the application life cycle management market and we also have a very strong version control product," stated Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet,, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 24, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,759
Unless your company can spend a lot of money on new technology, re-engineering your environment and hiring a comprehensive cybersecurity team, you will most likely move to the cloud or seek external service partnerships. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Darren Guccione, CEO of Keeper Security, revealed what you need to know when it comes to encryption in the cloud.
Jul. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,354
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Jul. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,028
What are the successful IoT innovations from emerging markets? What are the unique challenges and opportunities from these markets? How did the constraints in connectivity among others lead to groundbreaking insights? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Carmen Feliciano, a Principal at AMDG, will answer all these questions and share how you can apply IoT best practices and frameworks from the emerging markets to your own business.
Jul. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,549
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Jul. 24, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,725
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 24, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 902
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Jul. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,673
Traditional IT, great for stable systems of record, is struggling to cope with newer, agile systems of engagement requirements coming straight from the business. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, William Morrish, General Manager of Product Sales at Interoute, outlined ways of exploiting new architectures to enable both systems and building them to support your existing platforms, with an eye for the future. Technologies such as Docker and the hyper-convergence of computing, networking and sto...
Jul. 24, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,011
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 24, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 776